2 Philadelphia Eagles NFC Championship Playoff Tickets - NO ONE IN FRONT OF YOU!

Visit Store
€ 899.95 0Bids, Location : Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, Ship To : US

New Page 1   2 Tickets NFC Championship Playoff Game - Eagles vs. ?????? 1/21 - Great view!!!    Price is COMPLETE with no extra Transaction or Delivery Fees !!   Tickets will be transferred to you following payment.  No waiting!   Available to you are two GREAT seats together near the 20 Yard line in  Section 223  Row 9  having a nice view of the action.  The entrance to this section begins at row 5, with the tunnel leading into the section running up along rows 6 through 8.  These seats are in Row 9 directly above the section entrance so you have a great view of the action with NO ONE SITTING IN FRONT OF YOU!!Here is anactualvideo taken from the seats! These tickets are for the Philadelphia Eagles NFC Championship game vs. New Orleans or Minnesota  at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia PA scheduled for Sunday January 21st at 6:30 PM.  Don't miss out on this opportunity to obtain these nice seats for this important game!The Eagles no longer issue traditional cardboard tickets as in years past.  These tickets will now be transferred from my Eagles Season Ticket account to you following you purchase.  Payment must be made immediately via PayPal.  Transactions from buyers with negative feedback will not be accepted.  Please check my perfect feedback rating and buy with confidence.E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!Payment:US Funds only. Payment must be received immediatelyfollowing your purchase via PayPal.Shipping:Following payment, I will initiate an official transfer by the Eagles from my Season Ticket account to you and you will be notified by e-mail. Once you log into the Eagles ticket site and accept these tickets, you then have ownership and can print them, send them to another individual, or transfer them to your phone. Section 223, Row 9Information concerning game scheduling:  Please note that the team and league have the right to change the starting timeof this game for TV or other logistical reasons.  If I become aware of a game timechange following you acquiring these tickets from me, I will attempt to contact you withthe updated information, as these tickets will be honored for this particular game nomater when it is played.  In the unforeseen case of this game being canceled and notmade up on another date, I will fully refund your purchase price, less postage. Again, I will do my best to contact you if I am made aware of any changes involving thesetickets.IMPORTANT: Please note that you will be sitting in my personal seats as I am unable to make this game.  As an Eagles season ticket holder of 41 consecutive years, you should be aware that the team and stadium will hold me responsible for the actions of anyone in possession of my tickets.  I am sure that you and your guest once in the stadium will hopefully act in a manner not to cause any type of disturbance which could potentially cause me to lose my future ticket privileges.  I trust you do understand my genuine concern with this matter.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.Check my perfect feedback rating and buy with confidence!   You can be sure thatyou are transacting with an experienced individual who has proven that they’recommitted to customer satisfaction.

See more

993 Listings

(2) Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions Vinyl Stickers 5x4 Car Window Decal
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions Vinyl Stickers 5x3 Car Window Decal
$5.00
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions Vinyl Stickers 4x4 Car Window Decal
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Underdog Dog Head Vinyl Stickers 4x4 Car Window Decal
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles American Flag Vinyl Stickers 5x3.3 Car Window Decal Logo
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions Vinyl Stickers 5x4 Underdog Head
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions Vinyl Stickers 4x3 Mickey Mouse
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions Vinyl Stickers 5x4 Car Window Decal
$5.00
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Punisher Skull Vinyl Stickers 5x3.5 Car Window Decal
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Die Hard Fan Vinyl Window Stickers Skull Decal 5x3.5
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Mascot Vinyl Full Color Stickers 4.5x4 Car Window Decal
$3.99
$4.49
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Grateful Dead Head Vinyl Stickers 4x4 Car Window Decal
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Middle Finger Dallas Cowboys Vinyl Car Stickers 4x3 NFL
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Darth Vader Star Wars Vinyl Stickers Car Window 5x3
$3.99
LOT OF 2 -
$4.99
LOT OF 2- PHILADELPHIA EAGLES NFL BRAND NEW MINI PENNANT 4 X 9 BY RICO
$3.79
** 2 ** PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL DECALS - STICKER (NO TICKETS) - THROWBACK
$12.97
** 2 ** PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL DECALS, STICKERS (NO TICKETS) - THROWBACK
$12.87
LOT OF 2- PHILADELPHIA EAGLES IRON ON EMBROIDERED  PATCHES
$4.99 1 Bids
2 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES POOL BILLIARD CUE with MASTER CHALK NFL FOOTBALL HELMETS
$11.89
Set of 2 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2017 NFC Playoff Rally Towels Falcons / Vikings
$12.99 0 Bids
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Vinyl Stickers 4x4 Car Window Decal Wouldn’t Understand
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Waterproof Vinyl Stickers 5x4 Underdog Head Car Decal
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles nfl INFANT BABY NEWBORN Jersey Shirt 18M 18 Months
$19.93
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Just a Girl in Love Vinyl Stickers 5x3.8 Car Window
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Punisher Skull Vinyl Stickers Car Window 5x3.8 NFL
$3.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles vintage embroidered iron on Patch  4.5
$10.49
(2)-Philadelphia Eagles vintage embroidered iron on logo patches 3x3
$9.49
Set of 2 Philadelphia Eagles Vinyl Sticker Decal for Cornhole Car 15
$23.99
2 Philadelphia Eagles Gameday Pins Vs Cincinnati Bengals And Carolina Panthers
$22.49
LOT OF (2) PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FACING RIGHT SIDE LOGO PATCHES ITEM # 29
$4.74
LOT OF 2-PHILADELPHIA EAGLES NFL APPROVED BRAND NEW VINTAGE STICKER
$1.25
(2) Philadelphia Eagles 2017 NFC East Division Champions Vinyl Stickers 5x3.7 in
$3.99
(2)-Philadelphia Eagles vintage embroidered iron  on logo patches   NIce!
$9.49
Rico Plastic 4
$5.99
TWO (2) PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPERBOWL 52 CHAMPION LOGO NEOPRENE BOTTLE SUITS
$12.00
NFL Mad Lids Series 1&2 Philadelphia Eagles 2-pack (2 mini caps/stands/stickers)
$7.50
Lot of 2 Philadelphia Eagles Car Truck License Plate Frames NEW - THIN PROFILE
$13.95
(2)-Philadelphia Eagles vintage embroidered iron  on logo patches  3x3
$9.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Divas Vinyl Stickers Car Window Decal 5 x 3.3 Full Color
$3.99
2-PHILADELPHIA EAGLES Jersey Koozie/Pink&Black/His&Hers
$5.95
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Fly Eagles Fly Waterproof Vinyl Stickers 4x4 Decal
$3.99
2 Philadelphia EAGLES 2017 keychain schedule, Super Bowl Season, NFL football
$2.00
NEW 2 Philadelphia Eagles Leaf Bags / Large Plastic Gift Bags STUFF-A-HELMET
$9.99
2 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES BEER SODA BOTTLE ZIPPER KOOZIE COOLIE HOLDER FOOTBALL
$15.89
2 Philadelphia Eagles Season Tickets Lower Level 6 ROWS FROM THE FIELD!!!
$4,500.00
2 Philadelphia Eagles Season Tickets LL Row 6 Includes Playoffs at Face Value !!
$6,500.00
(2)-Philadelphia Eagles vintage embroidered iron  on logo patches  Nice!!
$9.99
(2) Philadelphia Eagles Vintage Embroidered Iron On Patches Patch Lot  3” & 4.5”
$10.49